Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I've been busy

Today, July 15, is the last day of The Artful Home's Studio Sale. Take this link directly to my page to see what's on sale. Quilts in the sale are marked Studio Sale and they're on the second page. I've sold one piece so far. It's not too late to get one for your very own.

I received word yesterday that my quilt Moss Gold was accepted into ThreadLines to be held at the Missouri State University Art & Design Gallery in September. I'm pleased because the juror was Jason Pollen, who is the Chairman of the fiber department at Kansas City Art Institute and serves as the President of the Surface Design Association.



I've actually been quilting the one foot squares that I did at QSDS and only have one left to do. It's my least favorite of the bunch and it might not get done. One of the lot has been donated to the SAQA One Foot Square Auction to be held in November.



I seem to have contracted a nasty summer cold that is wiping me out. I can do something for a little while but then I have to rest. This is the 4th day and I'm ready to be over it.