Monday, May 05, 2008

Public Forum

Last Saturday was the Public Forum at Maryland Art Place. The nine artists, two writers, and one curator sat at a not-quite-long enough table and responded to questions from the moderator. In my previous post I mentioned some of the questions and I'm pleased to say that I was able to speak up and not sound like an idiot (at least I don't think I did.) The audience had wonderful things to say about the art and several people told me directly how much they enjoyed my pieces. For a review of the forum and some pictures, visit the BMoreArt blog.

I haven't posted many pictures lately so here is a little treat. The azaleas are in full bloom in Baltimore and it's the climax of the spring blooming season, in my opinion. These are in my back yard and I wish the blooms lasted longer than did.