Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A New Year's Resolution

The end of year reckoning is upon us and it's time to look back at what I've accomplished over the past year. Which I will do real soon, but first I want to introduce my new blog site



I have resolved to be more proactive in selling my work. Letting the world discover me has just not worked out all that well and it's very hit or miss. I need to get out there, at least figuratively, and make myself better known.

I've made small works that just never seemed to be eligible for the shows I enter but it's a shame to let them languish in the closet. So, following the lead of others, like Lisa Call and Jeanne Williamson I'm putting up small works at affordable prices. I've started with 5 pieces that are the beginnings of my Ventanas/Windows series and will be adding more works in the coming weeks.

It's time to get moving!