Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Which one?

It's that time of the year again when SAQA asks its members to donate a small quilt for the Benefit Auction. I've contributed a piece in every previous auction and will do it again this year. I've been working on a graffiti-type theme and continued that series in these 12"x12" blocks. I will pick one of these to donate to SAQA, and right now I'm thinking about #6.

Scribble #1 
©2012


Scribble #2 
©2012




Scribble #3 
©2012




Scribble #4 
©2012




Scribble #5 
©2012




Scribble #6 
©2012




Scribble #7 
©2012

1 comment:

Linda Strowbridge said...

You've been busy! I like them all, but I'm particularly attracted to number 1. It's an interesting color scheme. It's reminiscent of the side of an abandoned building, but with extra vigor and zest injected into it.