Monday, January 09, 2006

Four way tag and a new project

Four Jobs You've Had: Secretary, Aerobics Instructor, Dirt Washer, Geographic Information System Analyst

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over: Star Trek movies with Patrick Stewart; Seabiscuit; Dances with Wolves; Harry Potter

Four Places You've Lived: Chicago; Northfield, IL; Bloomington, IL; Baltimore, MD

Four TV Shows you love to Watch: Without a Trace, CSI, Medium; Law & Order and all its permutations

Four Places You've Been on Vacation: Alaska, Europe, Utah, Wyoming

Four Websites You Visit Every Day: Melody's blog, Lisa's blog, Rayna's blog, Shockwave Daily Jigsaw Puzzle

Four Of Your Favorite Foods: Chocolate, Chicago deep dish pizza, peanut butter, any version of useless carbs

Four Places You'd Rather Be: Triennial Kleeman family reunion in Nags Head, NC; visiting family; any National Park out West; at home on Sunday night when my kids and grandkids come over for dinner

Four Albums You Can't Live Without: This is a toughie - I like classical music and music from my youth, but I don't have a fave album

Four People You'll Pass This On To: Martha, Nancy, Joanie, Rayna

A new project



The beginnings of my newest piece, back to my first love, circles. Somehow these are going to be combined with those pastels. I've got a plan and a sketch, but I'm not sharing that yet. It will be interesting to see how far from the sketch the final pieces deviates.